use chocxo organic chocolate caramel thins to bring your summer bonfire game to a whole new level.
INGREDIENTS & TOOLS:
- Graham Crackers (we're partial to cinnamon grahams)
- ChocXO Organic Chocolate Caramel Thins (dark chocolate, or milk chocolate, or both)
- Wooden dowels
- Access to an open flame. If you don't have a fire pit, don't worry! Sterno has a great non-toxic flame made just for s'mores. Check it out here.
- Set up the s'more: break a graham cracker in half & put one Organic Chocolate Caramel Thin on one half.
- Roast the 'mallow to golden brown perfection (we prefer golden brown, but if you prefer burned.... who are we to argue?)
- Place the warm 'mallow on the Organic Chocolate Caramel Thin, smash it closed with the other graham cracker, and enjoy!)
(For anyone new to making s'mores, I suggest watching THIS video and learning from the best.)
If you tried it, let us know what you think below!